For now: See doc/AIMS
Currently, nothing is interesting.
Here's a general idea of the order in which i'm going to be implementing things.
Note that nothing is set in stone here. Also, parallelism is to be expected as
I get bored of one thing and so start on another.
* Basic em-bitcoin functionality, dragging along btc_wire_proto as I go
- Build the full block chain from scratch
- Be able to send transactions to others
* HTTP interface for wallets, users
- Client-side transaction signing
* Bitcoin RPC interface for interop with existing management tools
* Simple market for registered users
- Multiple currency support (GBP to start, then euro, then dollar)
- Integration for various put-cash-into-the-market services (wire transfer, to start)
Once those bits are in, polish them 'till they gleam. Then start on the other bits.